Wednesday, May 10, 2017

The Card Concept Challenge #73

Hi all!  It's Hump Daaaaayyy and time for a new challenge on The Card Concept Blog!  This week is a cool one that made me go with a little more of a distressed look - haven't done that in a bit!  I used the Birch Press Design Paradiso Butterfly dies (layers A, B and C).  I layered them together then adhered them to a background I created with an MFT background stamp.  I sponged the edges of that layer with some Ranger Distress ink.  The sentiment is also from Birch Press Design.



Thanks for stopping by!  We hope that you play along with us!

Hugs,
Angel

3 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Angel, this card is so striking and pretty! Love the blue butterfly with the neutral background as well as your finishing touches! Thanks for the inspiration, sweet friend!

Vicki Finger said...

Oh Gosh - I think I'm going to have to get that butterfly - all three layers! Your card is just beautiful!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

That butterfly is gorgeous ! And it looks great on that cool stamped background!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS