Thursday, September 15, 2016

It's STAMPtember!

Hi all!  I'm so excited to be able to participate with Simon Says Stamps and their STAMPtember celebration!  Today, they are featuring the exclusive Memory Box stamp set called Love and Laughter and oh my, it is such an adorable set!!!


 Here is my card using quite a few of the images and sentiments from the set. Everything was colored with my Zig clean color real brush pens.  I embossed 'joy' with liquid platinum embossing powder.  The wreath and bunnies were fussy cut and adhered with foam adhesive.



Hop on over to the Simon Says Stamp Blog to see this sweet set!


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs ~ 

Angel

3 comments:

Marcie Sharp said...

Absolutely adorable! What a cute set, and a super cute card!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Angel, your card is adorable! Love this set.

Jeanne J. said...

Super cute card Angel! I love the scene you created!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS