Monday, July 25, 2016

Lil Inker Designs New Release Blog Hop - Day 2!!!

Hi all!  Welcome to Day 2 of the Lil Inker Designs New Release Blog Hop!


Hopefully you arrived here from Chrissy's blog!  Today I am featuring the Doodled Daisies stamps set and let me just say I LOVE it!  Seriously.  Love!  I stamped them with hybrid ink then used my Zig pens and an aqua brush to color them.  The sentiment is one of 4 from this set.  The vellum was cut out using the new Fringe Scalloped Circle dies - I love adding vellum over a bright design.  It kind of help breaks it up, tones it down just a tad.




Next up on the hop is the uber-talented Stephanie!  Be sure to comment as you hop along because you could the lucky one of one of THREE $15 store credit prizes!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you tomorrow for more Lil Inker Designs inspiration! 

Hugs ~ 

Angel







19 comments:

Cathy P said...

Love your card, Angel. The colors are fabulous!

McStamper said...

Beautiful card. Love your use of the vellum.

Shirley A. said...

Beautiful card idea. Love your use of the flowers!

Helen Gullett said...

Beautiful and sweet card. Love the background!

Tracie Pond said...

Such a beautiful card. Love your layering and choice of happy colors =)

cghundley said...

Such a pretty card,
great colors.
Carla from Utah

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty design and colors. Love the vellum; I need to use it more.

Unknown said...

ooo so colorful!

Sue D said...

Beautiful--I like the colors and the use of vellum.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! I love the Doodled Daisies set and your colors! Also the Fringe Scalloped Circle die in the vellum adds a great detail!

Amy C. said...

Your floral stamped background is so pretty and the vellum is a great addition.

Janelle said...

So pretty! Your coloring is wonderful and that vellum is the perfect touch!

Bev Karolak said...

Gorgeous card! So colourful! :-)

Maria Giselle said...

Very pretty flower card. Love the fringed circle vellum!

Laura Pryor said...

This is stunning. I have no other words, really. I'm in awe of this and I wish it was something I created myself!!
Thank you so much,
Laura

Jen Carter said...

That party card is gorgeous! LOVE the coloring for the flowers and the vellum overlay!

D.Ann C said...

What a lovely card!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love how you used the vellum over the bright flowers.

None None said...

Fantastic card - I love the use of the vellum to add pop to your sentiment and soften the base layer. Such a great effect!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS