Wednesday, June 8, 2016

MFT Sketch Guest Designer - I kinda like you

*please scroll down for my Lil Inker Designs New Release blog hop post*

Hi all!  Here's my take on this week's MFTWSC284 sketch!   I couldn't resist these Snuggle Bunnies when they came out.  I colored these cuties with Copics then fussy cut them.  I used the Chunky Herringbone stencil and sponged some sweet tooth pigment ink onto the safety orange card base.  I added a strip of dp from the Chevron paper pack and layered the Square STAX and images over it.  The sentiment was stamped on some natural card stock that was cut out with an element from the newly released Blueprints 29 - which is becoming a fast favorite of mine!



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to head over to the MFT Card Challenges blog for some major inspiration with the latest sketch!

1 comment:

Kim Faucher said...

Super cute! I just got this stamp set its so fun!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS