Wednesday, June 1, 2016

MFT Card Challenges - June Sketch Guest Designer!

Hi all!  I'm so very Excited to be the guest designer for the Sketch Challenge over on the MFT Card Challenges Blog this month!  Today's sketch is a classic in my book!  I decided to emboss a sentiment from the Birthday Sentiments set onto some black licorice card stock that was cut out using the Inside & Out diagonal stitched rectangle STAX.  The watercolored paper was cut out using an element from the Blueprints 20 (currently out of stock AND one of my Favorite Blueprints!) then the Oval STAX 1 was used to cut out the opening for the sentiment.  I added a few clear sequins then layered everything over the Razzle Berry card base.



Hop on over to the MFT Card Challenge Blog for more inspiration using this sketch!

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS