Friday, September 25, 2015

Hello, Friend

Hi all!  Here's a card I made for a two challenges - CTD361 and MFTWSC247.  I first watercolored my background with two Ranger distress inks (twisted citron and mustard seed), then cut it out with the four way chevron cover up die-namic and layered it over some primitive white card stock.  I thought these gnomes could use some love, so I colored up this guy from the You Gnome Me set with Copics.  The sentiment is also from the set, except that I had to selectively ink up 'Friend' from one of the sentiments to go along with the 'Hello'.  I stamped them on one of the Blueprints 1 elements ( I used this one quite a bit!).



Thanks for stopping by!  :D

6 comments:

Jill said...

This is one of my favorite Cover ups and I so enjoy what you did with it Angel! So awesome and your gnome is adorable! Such a cute card :) Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorable card Angel! I love that chevron background!

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!! There isn't anything I don't love about those little gnomes! Great card! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling little gnome and such beautiful coloring!!! Love how you created the background, too!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!

SmilynStef said...

Your gnome looks awesome in those colors ... love how you colored his beard.

Broni said...

I love your watercolored background and that cute gnome, Angel!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS