Monday, September 14, 2015

Aloha

Hi all!  Here's my card for the MFTWSC245 sketch.  I created the center background by sponging on several colors - blueberry, summer breeze, lemon drop and wild cherry.  I wanted to create that sunset on the beach feeling.  On the kraft layer, I stamped one of the leaves from the Tiki Party stamp set in kraft pigment ink then heat set it.  Next, I took my W1 Copic and colored in around the leaves so that they stood out.  It's a nice subtle look and I just love how it turned out!  The tree is also from that set. I colored it with Copics, then fussy cut it.  The sentiment was embossed with white EP.   This card measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/4.



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Heather North said...

Very pretty sponged sunset background. I like your unique way of creating that leaf background border!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous inking! This is CAS and so fabulous! So glad you played along at MFT!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS