Thursday, July 9, 2015

YNS Fun Friday - Hello

Hi all!  Happy Friday!  Here's my card using the new YNS Fun Friday color challenge! The images are from the new set called Word Critters Collection - Exotic Animals. I colored them with Copics, then fussy cut each one and popped them up on foam adhesive.  The 'hello' is from the scripty words die set. I added some ivory gumdrops because of the FMS194 sketch that I used for this card.  Aren't these critters so super cute?!



Thanks for stopping by!  As always, we hope that you play along with us over on the YNS Blog!  You could be our next winner!  :D

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Fun Friday for sure with this card! Love the bright colors and sweet images! Great card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW! This card is awesome!!! Great colors,awesome images and i love the coloring!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!!

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! This card is such fun, but what really amazes me is your coloring skills! I wasn't even sure until I read the text that it was hand colored and not a pre-colored image. AMAZING. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Karren said...

This is such a fun card! The red really pops and your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS