Tuesday, July 7, 2015

YNS DT Dare - Happy Bird-day!

Hi all!  Happy Hump Day!  :D  It's time for another YNS DT Dare challenge and this time we had to use flowers in our creation.  I had to use this cute little guy from the new Soaring By... set along with the matching die.  I stamped him on watercolor paper, then used my Zig pens to color him in.  And yes, I googled pictures of parrots for his coloring, hehe! The background was done using distress inks and water.  The clouds are from the new Rainbow Fun Die set.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the set and embossed it onto black card stock then cut it out with one of the banners from the 3D banner die set.  The flowers I added are from the Spring Grass die.  I watercolored them, also. ;)


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to swing by the YNS Blog and comment to win a stamp set of your choice!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS