Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sweet Wishes

Hi all!  Here's a card I made using an image and sentiment from the Slurp stamp set.  I decided to color these to look like orange Creamsicles (yum!).  I stamped them on watercolor paper and used my Zig pens to color them.  I then fussy cut them and popped them up on some contrasting DP so they really popped!  I used YNS stitched dies on the white layering and a pierced fishtail flag STAX for the sentiment.  A few YNS clear gumdrops add a little something extra.  I also made this for The Paper Players current challenge HERE.



Thanks for stopping by!  As always, the TAWS blog has lots more inspiration so go check it out!  :D

2 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Angel, this is so fun! I just love the Creamsicles! They are a favorite summer treat of mine! I love the color combo, too! So glad you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely adorable, Angel! Like Claire, I love Dreamsicles! They are my faves! Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS