Thursday, June 11, 2015

Shaker thanks

Hi all!  Here's a card I made using a sentiment from the newly released TAWS set called Lite Brite.  I stamped it in versa mark on black card stock then embossed it with white EP.  The background inside the shaker was created using a few different distress markers.  I picked a color, swiped it a few times on my acrylic block, spritzed it with water, then laid my smooth white card stock over it.  Repeated with different colors, drying each one with my heat gun before going to the next.  I decided to use this picture because it shows those background colors better.  The star sequins are from Tinsel & Co.



Thanks for stopping by!  Swing by the TAWS blog for more inspiration and to wish our fearless leader, Alison, a Happy Birthday!  :D

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS