Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hooked on you

Hi all!  Here's another CAS card I made using the TAWS May FREE when you spend $40 (hurry - time's almost up to get this freebie!) called Gill-friend.  I colored the fish with the Zig markers again ~ starting to like them a bit more ~ then fussy cut him.  The hook is also from the set, then I used a black SU marker to draw the fishing line.  I inked up the sentiment, again, also from this set, separately and stamped them on circles cut out using my circle STAX.  They are embossed with white embossing powder, then popped up on pop dots.  The card base and circles are old SU pool party card stock that I sponged with nightshift blue, blueberry and summer splash inks.  



Thanks for stopping by!  Swing by the TAWS blog for more inspiration!  And stay tuned - we have new release sneak peeks coming SOON!  EEK!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS