Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hugs

Hi all!  Here's a CAS (clean and simple) 4x4 square card I made using the Branching Out set that we just released this month.  I stamped the trees in steel blue ink, then used my aqua painter and some grout gray ink to add just a little shading to them.  I colored the birdhouse with my Copics, then fussy cut it and popped it up on foam adhesive.  The "hugs" sentiment is from the FREE when you spend $40 set called Moosing You - it is so stinkin' cute!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

Kerri said...

great card so clean and simple!!!

Unknown said...

Ok so I kinda worked my way backwards here so I actually saw your 2nd card first but here again, I am in love with your use of copic markers! And again, I would love to know what colors you used to do your bunny.

Denise Goeldner said...

Adorable creation, love the colour combo and image is so sweet x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS