Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Holidays

Hi all!  Here's a pretty CAS (Clean And Simple) card I made for the Color Throwdown Challenge 316 and SSSC243 sketch.  I colored this cutie from the Waddles - Snow Fun! set with my Copics then fussy-cut him.  I created the shimmery blue background behind him by stamping nightshift blue and Blu Raspberry inks on my craft mat, spritzing the ink with water then smoooooshing my watercolor paper.  Once it was dried, I spritzed it with some blue shimmer spray and voila.  The sentiment is one from the Winter Home set.  


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Vickie Z said...

That penguin is adorable and love your shimmer background!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh my, how cutie-cute-cute is this! LOVE that penguin, and the snow and sky behind him are perfect! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card. Love the darling image... what a great way of using the colors, and on a winter themed card. Well done! Thank you for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS