Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sending happy thoughts

Hi all!  Here's a card I made for the Featured Stamper challenge on the Splitcoaststampers website.  I believe you have to be a fan club member to view this challenge and I've said it before, it is SO worth it!  TONS of inspiration!  This Jumbo Poppy is from Stampendous!  I inked it with the Kaleidacolor ink pad in Tahiti then spritzed the stamp with stamp cleaner.  Most people use water for this type of technique, but that's what was handy.  The sentiment is from an MFT set, All Smiles, which is now retired.  I added a fuse green button and some hemp thread for the flower center.  I used gumdrop green card stock for the card base and safety orange to mat the image and really bring out the colors in it.


Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS