Saturday, March 15, 2014

A floral Thank You

Hi all!  Here's my card for today's Inspiration Challenge on SCS.  The flowers are from the MFT set MPD Tropical Sensations and the sentiment is from their LJD Sweet Roses set.  To make that smooth curved layer, I used the Tree Lines die-namics then snipped away the trees.  Easy!  The flowers were done in cotton candy, Razzle berry, grapesicle and grape jelly.  I used the masking technique on them, as well.  The leaves were stamped in sour apple.  So let me tell you a little secret about this card:  1. That little curl of the "T" in the sentiment is covering one smudge and 2.  The larger pearl off on the right is covering another smudge!  Ha!  I hate to scratch an entire image for just a smudge or two...  ;)


Here's a close up where you can see the dimension from the foam adhesive.  


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW! Angel, this is SOOOO gorgeous!!! I absolutely LOVE it! The Hibiscus are STUNNING! Fabulous design. I've strategically placed pearls, gumdrops and bling many times to cover up smudges.
Hugs,t

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous GF!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Great CAS card, the white is awesome with the splashes of color.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS