Tuesday, October 8, 2013

FTTC241 - Lace and Pearls

Hi all!  Here is my card for this week's Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday challenge, to use Lace and Pearls on your project, hosted by Cheryl.  



For my card, I used their set, Butterflies and Blossoms.  I think you could call this 'stamping-lite' or 'stamping on a diet'?  Lol, maybe I'm just tired? All I did was stamp one of the gorgeous flowers in the set in pink lemonade ink, then stamped one of the sentiments on top of it with black licorice.  Add some snazzy dp, lace and pearls and voila - a cute and quick card when you don't have a lot of time but need a card and just don't want to break down and *gasp* BUY a card!  {fainting at the thought!}  I did add some piercing around the navy dp.  The sketch is from the Blueprints 6 die-namics by MFT.


Close up...


Thanks for stopping by!  We look forward to seeing all of your projects!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful, Angel !! :) :)

Cheryl said...

I just love that Flourishes stamps are so beautiful that they can stand on their own, even uncolored. Your card is lovely, and I really like the pierced edge--nice touch. I've been known to make super quick cards when I'm in a pinch, too. No way would I ever buy a card from the store anymore!!!

Juliana said...

This is a FANTASTIC layout!
Great card, Angel!

Barbara said...

I'm loving your stamping on a "diet" technique! Love the fun design layout and bold colors. Pretty use of lace and pearls too.

Broni said...

Such a pretty card!! I love softly stamped image behind the sentiment on the tag!! Great design!!

Allison Cope said...

How cute is that! Love that little tag and how you incorporated it into your card Angel! Just gorgeous!

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful Angel! Love the simplicity and colors!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS