Sunday, January 6, 2013

Smile!

Hi all!  Here's my entry for this month's MFT guest designer challenge.  This is the Spa Day PI.  I colored her with copics, using the colorless blender to add polka dots to her robe.  I fussy-cut her then put her in the InstaFrame die-namic.  I was going for a sort of "candid" polaroid shot, hehe!  "Smile" is from the Captured Memories set (adore!) and was stamped with MFT's Razzle Berry ink (ADORE!).  I used a few of the die-namics from the Accent It - Flags & Tags  because they're SO fun and add great details.  And of course, I had to use my Fishtail Flags STAX on the front and the inside of my card.  My corner rounder, faux stitching and bling add the finishing touches.


Here's the inside...  the sentiment is from the PI Picture Perfect which was stamped in Memento London Fog and cut out using the Oval Tab die-namic.


Detail shot...


And another...



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute, I need a spa day I tell ya!

Jenni said...

cute!! Are you having a great Birthday WEEK?!?!? :)

jennik

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS