Monday, August 27, 2012

TS Monday - Too much coffee?

Hi all!  Happy Monday!  My boys started their first day of school today - 4th, 7th and 10th grades!!!  Oh. My.  I'm praying for a smooth, successful year.  Heck, let's just start with a smooth first day!

Our challenge this week is an easy one - Anything Goes!  For my card, I've used the newly release Crabby Cathy.  And a little hint, this is me any morning I have to get up early.  ;)  I've never been a morning person.  Cathy was colored with copics.  The sketch is the  August SFYTT.  I cut out the sentiment with my fishtail flags stax and added several brads.


A peek at the inside...  this set comes with such funny sentiments!!


Thanks for stopping by!  Here's to a FUN school year!!!


3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

So fun Angel, and love these sentiments. Hope they have a fabuloous first day, ours is tomorrow. Hugs girlie.

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is my fav sentiment in this set....just completely conjures up a fun pic for me......fab dps and layout.....tfs

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a great card - and fun sentiment:-)

TFS

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS