Monday, April 23, 2012

TS Monday - a color challenge!!

Hi all!  Yes, I'm a little late with my post.  Five baseball games, to include a tournament over an hour away, in two days just messed up my schedule!  I think the laundry is finally caught up (wait, does that ever happen?!)!  Moving on...  our challenge this week on the Totally Stampalicious blog is to make a card or project using red, yellow and a neutral.  I had to ink up one of the newly release Kitchen Chickens!!  Too stinkin' cute!  I colored her with copics.  The sketch is CPS262.




***On a side note, when did Blogger change the format!?!?!?  Hmmm, let's see how this goes!?***

Thanks for stopping by!  See ya soon!

4 comments:

Anja said...

The chicken is sooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Too cool! What a good egg you are :)

Janneke said...

that's so cute!

Michele Boyer said...

This is adorable! Great layout too!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS