Monday, December 5, 2011

TS Monday - Snow time!


*** This is my 2nd post of the day ~ the MFT Teaser post is below***

Well, hello again! I'm back for the Totally Stamp
alicious blog challenge which is to use snow on your project. I had to ink up these cuties, Deacon and Ava HoHo. The "HOHO" is paper pieced and everything else was colored with copics. I added some liquid applique to the little snowflakes around them. I also used a Martha Stewart snowflake to the center of my loopy bloom dienamic. The sentiment is from the Deacon Elf set.

I loved the December SFYTT sketch, so had to try it out! Thanks for taking a peek and don't forget the AWESOME sale going on at Totally Stampalicious!!!

Hugs,

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Love this Angel. Fabulous layout and oh the colors are awesome.

Kendra said...

This is great Angel! Love the paper piecing!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love this layout.....great colors....fun and festive card

Jennifer said...

Angel,

I love your choice of colors and your paper piecing looks AMAZING!!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

dmbennett said...

Such a cute card. Love your color combo and layout.

Julie said...

This is Beautiful Angel! Love the layout and the blue and white!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS