Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sick of Christmas cards yet?!

I sure hope not! LOL! Here's one I made using one of the sweet new PI's from MFT. The sketch is their WSC50. I gave her a glam look by making the top part of her dress all glittery and the coloring the bottom part with copics so it looks satiny. She's cut out and on pop dots.

I used twill for the middle part of the sketch. The extra holly leaves were cut out using the Christmas Ornaments dienamics. Here's a peek at the inside:

Thanks for stopping by!!


Hugs,

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

She is adorable Angel. The glittery top of her dress is perfect!
Got my card yesterday, thank you so much! Hugs... Merry Christmas!

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! This is GORGEOUS girlie! STUNNING coloring and I LOVE her on top of the Vintage Cameo Die...SO trying that!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS