Monday, September 26, 2011

Halloween Fairy Ava

Hi and welcome to another TS Monday challenge! This time, we're winging it! Yep, we're looking for anything with wings. I decided to use Fairy Ava but went for a Halloween theme. Her dress and socks are paper pieced, used copics for the rest of her. This is my first attempt at a dotted background, reminds me of pointilism (sp?) in art class during my senior year of high school. I did it around her and in the corners of the nestie. Then I sponged around it and the sentiment with cocoa ink. There are black stickles on her antennae and diamond stickles on her wings.

I added a flourish around the sentiment using an MFT dienamic. The black strip, which you can't see much of, is a negative piece leftover from a different dienamic. Gotta love using scraps!
Thanks for taking a peek! Stop by and visit the rest of the TS gals to see what cuteness they've created!

Hugs,

7 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is just fabulous...love the flourish, the deeper colored sentiment.....the great layout....so fabulous

Julie said...

This card sure does make the world a little cuter! Love the musical paper, colors and layout! It's beautiful!!!

Jessica Griffin said...

She is SASSY!! I love her!! xo

Karen Giron said...

LOVE this - the flourish is beautiful and I really like how you turned the sketch for your image. Just darling!

Lori Turner said...

OMGOSH Angel! So cute! I love the colors!! WTG!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

That dotted bg is very cool...what a great technique...fabulous creation, Angel!!!

JenMarie said...

Super CUTE!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS