Monday, June 6, 2011

Goodness, me!

HI ALL! Yep, long time no see... hopefully you'll be seeing more of me now that I'm done with work for a few months.
If you visit here, you know I love MFT (and Flourishes and... ok, I'll stop there) so I couldn't resist the MFT guest designer challenge. We had to "personalize" something, so why not go for a Father's Day card?! I tried to keep it as manly looking as possible, but did have to add some brads and twine. ;) The fishtail banner and pointy border die are both from MFT. The stamp is from one of their "Inspired by..." sets, can't remember the name but I love it! I decided to color the tree in with some copics. The tree and banner are all popped up.
Thanks for stopping by!

hugs,

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Great masculine card and the banner is what is so cool.
So have you moved in yet? I need to call later this week. The kids are out for summer vacation this Friday. Then we can catch up! :0)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS