Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sweet apples!

Hi all! Thought I'd share another card with you! Stamping regularly does wonders for the soul!!! ;)
I made this for the Flourishes blog challenge which was to use reds, pinks and white. I used the cute little apple from the Apple of my eye set. I colored them with copics and SU markers (but mostly copics!). The dp is from a retired SU pack. The red strips were scored and I pierced around the entire card base. The sentiment is from the set that has blueberries and raspberries (can't think of the name) and I sponged around it using pink and red inks. Oh, and if you can't tell, the apple layer is up on dimensionals! And guess what I did, can you see it? I stamped on the inside of the card! Haha, not a big deal and nothing fancy, but I think it's a nice subtle touch for the inside to stamp using the pink ink on the pink base.
Alrighty, time to hit the hay!

hugs,

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS