Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Verve card




Hey, look ma, I sewed!! Ok, so it's no where near straight, but I love the "crazy stitch" look! I made this for a Verve sketch challenge over on Splitcoast. The flower petals are on dimensionals. I cuttlebugged the oval saffron layer, which I'd cut out w/ my coluzzle. I was happy when I realized that my pink marvy oval scallop punch layered perfectly with that saffron layer!
I'm off work today, so I think I'll make my Target/Michael's run! I'll let ya know if I find anything good!
Thanks for stopping by!
card info: stamps ~ verve. paper ~ saffron, olive, ww, dp. ink ~ olive, pumpkin, saffron. access. ~ brads, sewing machine, ribbon, cuttlebug, punch.



3 comments:

Connie M. said...

Such a bright and cheery fun card, Angel! Gets me in the mood for Summer! (that and it was 82 here today!)

Stacy Morgan said...

So pretty! Awesome colors and I like the flower. Great card Angel.

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE your crazy sewing! I just got a Janome Sew Mini and I'm afraid to use it!! Great card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS