Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A non-traditional Christmas card




Here's another card for the DRS Designs blog challenge #6, to make your sentiment your focal point. This is another awesome soon to be released sentiment from DRS Designs. The middle pink layer is stamped w/ the easy snowflake backgrounder stamp in versamark, then embossed w/ Iridescent Ice ep. Much pretty IRL, as always, right! The sentiment was done w/ my nesties and the scallop behind it was punched out w/ my pink marvy scallop punch. The black strips were pierced, as well as the corners.
Thanks for stopping by!
card info: stamps ~ drs designs. paper ~ pink pir, black, ww. ink ~ versa, black. access. ~ gingham, piercer, punch, nesties, II ep, brads.
















3 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Love the uniqueness of this holiday card, Angel! Great layout too! Yes, I did get your blog candy--thank you so much! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner...I've been very busy with my new stamps. I'm sure you can relate! :-) Have a great day!

Shelly said...

I love the non traditional colors and the overall style. Very nice Angel!

Juliana said...

This is really pretty!!
I love the the amout of black you used!!
Lovely Christmas Card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS