Monday, October 27, 2008

Challenge time again!

Hi!! Man, have I been super busy lately!! But I managed to squeeze in the DRS Designs blog challenge and this week it's a sketch challenge! Check out the sketch here: http://drsdesignsblog.blogspot.com/
I decided to flip mine. This poinsettia image is just so pretty. I watercolored it w/ riding hood red and artichoke inks. The centers have white gel pen dots and I later added stickles to the red parts of the poinsettia. I cuttlebugged about 3/4 of the vanilla card base w/ the swirl ~ love how it mimics the swirl stamp on the artichoke layer! The sentiment is from a multi Christmas sentiment stamp. It has several Christmas sentiments all on one stamp that you can keep together or cut apart to use separately. Thanks for stopping by! I sure hope to find more stamping time soon!

card info: stamps ~ drs designs. paper ~ vanilla, artichoke. ink ~ riding hood, artichoke, saffron, black. access. ~ ribbon, brads, gel pen, stickles, watercolor brush, cuttlebug folder.

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Pretty Angel, great poinsettas ( that is them right?) and so glad you found time to stamp. I was going to call you today but figured you were working. You working girl you... hee hee

Gina Lindsay said...

I love the way your swirls match. Very pretty card.

Debi said...

Angel this is lovely! I love the poinsettia image.

Anonymous said...

What a very pretty card!! Love your coloring on the poinsettias!! :)

Jennifer E. said...

Great job with the sketch--love how you turned it! Great color choices too!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS