Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blingy butterflies

This card covers 3 challenges over on SCS. The bling was for the Ways To Use It challenge, and the butterflies and sketch were from the Verve forum. I got these darling butterflies and the satin ribbon from my supah sweet friend, Stacy. I realized today that I had no bling, so ran out to wally world to get some ~ I had other things to get, don't think I ran out there just for that!! I stamped a butterfly in turquoise under the sentiment after stamping it off once first, not sure if you can see it. Pretty simple but elegant.

card info: stamps ~ verve. paper ~ ww, black, turq. ink ~ turq, black. access. ~ ribbon, piercer, cropodile, bling.



3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty and I am sure you ran out just for the bling. I can see it now.. .boys we have to go to ww for some bling. oh sure mom we would love to go just for that. bawhahahah... Glad you like them. hugs

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Very pretty, Angel!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is just gorgeous!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS