Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A ruby pumpkin sky



Ok, not really! But those were the colors for today's color challenge! Lots of sponging on this card. I colored the flower with ruby and pumpkin markers first, then went over it with ink from inkpads and a watercolor brush. I stamped the baroque swirl on the sentiment with pumpkin ink that was stamped off once first. Then I sponged around it with ruby ink. I like this sketch I used ~ feel free to use it and if you do, post a link to your card here so I can check it out!!

I know it's a couple of days late, but I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxed mother's day!! I definitely did!! And dh surprised me with a new flat screen tv for my stamp room!! How sweet!! I was so surprised!! Hugs ~

card info: stamps ~ embrace life, baroque motifs, always. paper ~ sky, black, pumpkin, ww. ink ~ same as paper. access. ~ coluzzle, gingham, hardware, punch, white gel pen, sponge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love this sketch, too, and your combo of sets and colors. Very nice!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS