Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A cool color challenge


Today's color challenge on SCS is wild wasabi, so saffron and pomegranate ~ how fun! I am *so* doing another card with this combo... later, of course, when I can find time in between errands and cleaning!
I used some *new* goodies on this one ~ silver hardware from the new Occassions Mini, the boho blossoms punch, the One of a Kind set and the level 1 hostess wasabi prints designer paper. The flower pots are from the Blooming with Love set. It's an outline image, so I just stamped it directly onto the dp and cut it out. I used my cropodile for the eyelet flower centers. The sentiment also has one of the little flowers from the One of a Kind set stamped in the middle of it in saffron. I think this card is so fun ~ can you tell I'm thrilled with how this turned out?! I used basic grey with this, also and think it works well together.
Ok, off to do domestic things...
Thanks for stoppin' by!
card info: stamps ~ one of a kind. paper ~ saffron, basic grey, pomegranate, wasabi dp, ww. ink ~ same as the paper. access. ~ eyelets, cropodile, stitched ribbon, hardware, ticket corner punch.

7 comments:

Becky G said...

This is so pretty, Angel! These colors look really good together.

Judy Rozema said...

Look at your new awesome avie! You are beautiful, girl!!!

Becky G said...

Hiya Angel! I posted an award for you over on my blog! Check it out when you get the chance!
Have a great day!

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

This is so cute Angel!!! I love the little pots!!

Great new pic!! Lookin' HOTT!!!

JenMarie said...

L O V E this!!!

Trina said...

Love the color combo!! Your card turned out great!! Great layout too!

Cathy Rulli said...

I love, love, love this card!!! great job! Love your banner too...still need to figure out how to do that!!! tfs

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS