Friday, November 16, 2007

Swirly priceless heart



Alrighty, I managed to get this card done tonight ~ started it before Grey's came on, finished after ER (come on, priorities!!!). I really love guava and ruby red together and I'm thinking they go pretty well with saffron. This is the first card I've made in a couple of weeks that I actually like! Great ~ just when I'm feelin' a little mojo, it's time to ship off the rest of my stuff!! Wah, wah, I know!! Ok, so pretty simple ~ had to do my piercing, of course. It's late and we're hitting the beach in the morning!! Thanks for stopping by!

card info: paper ~ guava, ruby red, chocolate, white, dp. stamps ~ priceless. ink ~ guava, chocolate. access. ~ piercer.

2 comments:

Becky G said...

So pretty! Love that color combo!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! It's simple, yes, but there's so much to look at and the lines and flow are wonderful!

I guess I have some catching up to do...I don't know where you're moving from or to. It sounds like an adventure, though, and I hope it turns out to be a good thing for you. Take care!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS