Thursday, September 27, 2007

Christmas sketch



I loved today's challenge because it was perfect for this image that I had colored about 2 months ago! This set isn't what I would consider *me*, but felt it could really make some pretty Christmas cards. I have some ideas for the holly leaves in this set (the stamp I used on the bashful layer) ~ may work on that later. I almost layered with black, but felt basic gray would work better and I'm happy with how it turned out. I used liquid applique (such fun stuff!!) here and there for snow. The coloring looks much better IRL (doesn't it always work that way?!).



Now to more important matters ~ who's excited for the Grey's Anatomy premiere tomorrow?? MEEEE!!!!! OMW, I can't wait! I'll be watching *Addison* on Private Practice in about 40 minutes ~ I'm hoping that one is as good as Grey's. We'll see. Hope everyone's having a great week!

Card info:
Stamps ~ Sleigh Bells Ring
Cardstock ~ Olive, Bashful, Basic Gray, Red, WW
Ink ~ Black, Basic Gray, plus lots of others for coloring
Accessories ~ watercolor brush, punches, piercer, wide olive grosgrain, gingham

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Angel and I love your coloring.

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

Soo gorgeous!!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS